Sunday, June 13, 2010

The 2010 Crop List

So, between time and timing I had to trim back on the variety a little this year. As always, I am focused on variety versus quantity. I have wondered why I do this and I think its pretty fun to plan and eat (although I am not sure you could say I did a lot of "planning"this year).

I also spent very little this year. Some savvy shopping, some saved and shared seed, and a few extra drives for compost and I have spent under $60 this year. Not bad.

So without further adieu, the 2010 list:

Herbs
French Tarragon
Rosemary
Sage
Michael's Basil
Sweet Basil
Greek Oregano
Thyme
Cilantro
Parsley

Greens
Bright Lights Chard
Iceberg
Mixed Greens (six types)
Pak Choi
Copenhagen Market Cabbage

Fruit
Raspberries
Blackberries
Granny Smith Apples
Concord Grapes
Red Seedless Grapes
Quinnalt Strawberries
Ground Cherries
Charantais Melons
Sugar Baby Watermelons
Rouge vif de Etempes Pumpkins

Squash
Acorn
Zuchinni
Dutch Crookneck
Vert et Blanc
Pattison Panache

Tomatos
Black From Tula
Super Sweet 100 Cherry
Big Boy
Beefsteak
Green Zebra

Root Veggies
Purple Onions
Shallots
Chantenay Carrots
Danvers Carrots
Purple Globe Turnips
Icicle Radishes
French Breakfast Radishes
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Parsnips

Other Veggies
Tasty Green Cucumbers
Parisian Pickling Cucumbers
Mary Washington Asparagus
Mammoth Sunflowers
Blue Lake Beans

For a total of 53 varieties. Guess I should find 4 more. :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great variety. Hopefully they all thrive this year.

    ReplyDelete