Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ruralrose, You Win The Prize!

In a comment earlier today Ruralrose put a link to Mother Earth News which had an excerpt from a great book on artisinal bread making. The article is a little rambling, and poorly ordered (if you ask me, which they didn't), but the results are not to be argued with.

The bread (some with honey and butter, and some with the pasta sauce I made tonite) is outstanding. Really. I would have been ecstatic if I had purchased it. I am over the moon that I made it.

To Ruralrose...

Salute!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like homemade bread. Perhaps I'll have time to start some today to bake tomorrow (I'm a big fan of Wild Yeast's Overnight Ciabbatta recipe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks doll, tickled pink, so happy it worked for you, peace for all

    ReplyDelete